Sunday, November 30, 2008

This just makes me chuckle...

Mercy and Justina sat in the living room playing a star wars game for at least an hour but I would almost say two hours yesterday. When I came up Justina was telling Mercy that she was trying to destroy some fort thing and Mercy being VERY into the game yelled "No your not, I am". You see Justina slipped, the whole time she had made Mercy believe she was the main cool guy with the cape while she pretended to be the sidekick. In actuality Justina was the cool guy with the cape and the side kick was just the computer. Mercy's controller was never plugged in! Of course we do that all the time but this time seemed so funny but yet so cruel.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. thanks for showing north pole photos and polar bear,etc for
    an old man like me in tropics (india)

    god bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee Hee. We've done that same thing before. Actually we still do it with Lulu who assumes that as long as everyone else is playing she gets to as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Mercy...I know how it feels to be the younger sister & to be left out.

    ReplyDelete

Anyone can post a comment!!!