Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Signs that I drink to much coffee...

1. The other day I was driving down the road when I caught someone having a storage unit sale. I flipped around through a parking lot across the street from it. I was waiting behind this big yellow moving truck in order to get across to the sale. I sat and sat and sat wondering when this guy was ever going to go, there were may opportunities. Well after about I don't know 4 minutes or so I realized I was behind a big yellow PARKED moving truck! If I wasn't so zippity do doh on caffeine I might have realized it a little sooner.

2. You know you have a problem when someone asks you how your weekend was on a Monday and you reply "I can't remember".

3. I was taking a shower and some of my hair was standing up behind my head. I saw it out of the corner of my eye and freaked out thinking first it was my cat, and then second a really big spider. Don't ask me how I thought my cat was in the shower floating behind me head???

4. I work all day and at the end of my long hard day I seem to have accomplished absolutely nothing. Go figure.

5. I drink a double shot espresso in the morning, a energy drink in the afternoon and its still not enough.

6. Irritable, Irritable , Irritable. Did I mention I was irritable? My family can use your prayers!

7. Really, how many times can you put warm things in the fridge and cold things in the cupboard?

8. I know I have a problem and Ive wanted to quit for a long time, years even. I know its not good for me and I know it makes me irritable, confused, ditsy and many other things, but I cant seem to stop. I'm waiting for them to come out with CA (coffeeholics anonymous).

3 comments:

  1. You're so funny. Sitting behind a parked truck-lol. I've never been able to tolerate the smell of coffee let alone the taste so I have no pointers for you. I can't understand how people like that stuff. My next door neighbor owns the local coffee shop here in Tooele and judging by how much money they have I'd say you are not alone in your addiction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever smelled a pumpkin spice latte or carmel macchiato from Starbucks?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pumpkin Spice lattes from Starbucks are definitely the only way to go in the Fall. Just thinking about them is making my mouth water.

    ReplyDelete

Anyone can post a comment!!!