Saturday, August 22, 2009

Icecream truck in Alaska...

I believe this was the first time we have seen the icecream truck here... It was about 58 degrees and about to rain but all the kids were excited!










2 comments:

  1. OK, I'm finally posting a comment. UPDATE YOUR BLOG!!!! Cause I soooo enjoy everthing you share. I have checked probably evey day for a long time now and nothing new. I know your pobably busy schooling the kids, cooking the meals, doing the laundry, doing dishes, taking care of the dog, entertaining family..... Gosh! i'm tired just typing all that stuff! Anyways thought I'd just encourage you to update. I'll be checking;(

    Ps did you see the little face i made I wish i could make two very tough looking eye brows. But ones all you get. You better watch out this little face means buisness!!

    ReplyDelete

Anyone can post a comment!!!