Sunday, May 3, 2009

Our little secret...


Ok Im not sure how to get this little video to play by just clicking on the pic but I will give you a link that will allow you to view this fun little video of Paul on the wii fit hula hooping. If you turn up the volume you will here him say "if you put this on the web I will kill you", sooo if anything happens to me just refer authorities to this little presentation. We really need to keep this hush hush as he does have a video of me on his phone that he threatened to send to everybody he knows if I showed this. Yeah, Paul may look funny doing this but he does not have a butt that seems to be going a different direction than the rest of his body like I do. So please, this will be our little secret! I just couldn't keep this to myself:)

P.S. Sorry about my high pitched laugh...

http://picasaweb.google.com/carmellbarlow/532009#5331760958580406274

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. I can't really hula-hoop in real life, and I'm ok with that. But when I couldn't even Wii-hula-hoop, I was pretty dejected. Paul, YOU ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hula hooping is about the only thing on the WII fit that I can do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh Carmell, you totally threw his groove off! Lol.

    ReplyDelete

Anyone can post a comment!!!