Friday, May 29, 2009

Fluffy Butt...

This is a young bear that seemed to be motherless. We saw him on our way to Anchorage a couple weeks ago. I just now downloaded the pics.

The closer we got the more scared this poor little guy was... So he climbed a tree.

I pulled up underneath him and opened up the sunroof to get this shot. He was sooo cute, I named him Fluffy Butt. We watched for awhile and then finally let him be. Again this was about 2 weeks ago. We saw another bear that we think was Fluffy Butt tonight (May 28th) on our way home from Anchorage but I didnt get any pics.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Well no wonder bears attack people. You torment them when they are cubs by chasing them up trees of course they will turn on you later in life! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that pic of Paul with the girls!!

    ReplyDelete

Anyone can post a comment!!!