Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Mercy and Justina update...

They are both in iceskating and doing really well. Justina is picking it up fast and will be in her first show and group competition this year. She is a natural! Mercy is fearless and determined and is the best in her class of course:)

As for school, Mercy is starting to read sentences and is doing well in math. Justina is still progressing even though she hates school and has quite the attitude. Im doing an incentive chart and it seems to be working thus far. Justina is working towards a full length mirror with a white frame that she will decerate with jewels and put in her room. Mercy is just working and does not know what for.

Halloween is coming up and this year I decided to actually buy nice costumes. They are very excited. Justina is going to be twister, yes the game. Mercy is going to be Dorothy. They are going to a skate party so I am going to make liitle red sparkley slip covers for Mercys skates. I can't wait to post pics when all is over:)

2 comments:

  1. Shoot, should've told me Mercy was going as Dorothy. I have a Dorothy costume I could have sent up with Dad. Then you wouldn't have had to buy one, because I already did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mannnnn...That would of saved me 30bucks!

    ReplyDelete

Anyone can post a comment!!!