Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Oh Dear...

Uhmmm Im just curious, anyone want to donate to the "save Carmell from insanity, send her children to school fund"??? I only need to raise about 10,000 to send both of them to school next year:)

Justina is doing her 4 days of testing this week and I have had a non stop migraine and I went to the doctor for my phsical and found out I had high blood pressure. Im relating this to homeschool, I mean what else could it be?? Well, it could be Paul, he is a handful:)

Just so everybody knows, I was joking about the money:) Unless of course you want to give me thousands of dollars.

1 comment:

  1. I'm going with Paul. I'm sure he's the source of all your problems. As for the money-well we are still waiting to hear back on some scholarships so I can't help you there. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete

Anyone can post a comment!!!