Thursday, April 16, 2009

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday Justina!!!!

Yesterday was Justinas Birthday, she turned 10. Wow double digits!! She celebrated with a couple friends, had cake and played Boogie Superstar on the wii. She received a tote bag (thanks Nancy) filled with some fun stuff geared towards having a sleepover this Friday. One item was the Boogie Superstar game and wow that is a blast, you get to dance and sing in a microphone. Thank you everyone who gave me ideas for her gift, I Incorporated all of them, I think.

A few fond memories...

1. Justina you were truly a gift from God! I was in a place in my life that really needed to change. God used you to really wake me up and draw me close to Him. You were an incredible gift that gave me purpose, hope, faith and above all showed me Gods love and grace.

2. You were walking at 10 months!

3. You were an amazing baby!!! You almost NEVER cried. You were calm, good in stores and easy to take care of. I cant say that about ALLL my children but I wont mention any names:)

4. You have always been a social butterfly. Especially when it comes to boys!

5. You are truly a thoughtful young lady. You have always made me cards and cleaned up whenever I have not felt well.

6. Daddy calls you Justina Bobina and Justina DramaQueena

7. You use to always play chinese kitchen, you would set up the whole dining room table:)

I just want you to know I love you!



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can post a comment!!!