Monday, March 23, 2009

Nancy tagged me with an alphabet tag. You have to list 10 things you love starting with the alphabet letter assigned to you. My letter was "v".

1. Vitamins
2. Virtue
3. Visiting with family and friends
4. Vision (I'm so thankful to see all that is around me)
5. Variety (of everything like food and clothes)
6. Velcro (my kids have never owned shoes w/o it)
7. Various family friendly movies and TV shows
8. Verses from the Bible that encourage me
9. Vanilla bean ice cream
10. Vacation fantasies

Most people I know with a blog have been tagged already but i am going to take my chances and tag Wendy Vonderahe (H). The letter following your name is the letter you have to use.

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, I can't put this on my blog, or I'll have to explain why I've never responded to any of the other tags.... But this one is short and fun and I love Carmel, so I'll do it here, ok?
    I love: home - hawai'i - [brushing my kids'] hair - hammocks - hallelujahs! - health - heaven - herbs - heroes - holy trinity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps: thanks for tagging me! :D

    ReplyDelete

Anyone can post a comment!!!