Sunday, March 15, 2009

Filled with the Holy Spirit or possesed???

Neither! Today I was sitting in Sunday school listening to a teaching in Revelation that talked about the horrible locusts that will come out of the pit and torment men for 5 months in the last days. I was getting ready to stand up and make my way to the restroom when I looked down and saw a spider crawling on my pants. I stood up and completely flipped out and started screaming (as mildly as possible). I was filled with a lot of emotions at the time one of them being humiliated that everyone was staring at me and the teaching had to of course stop. Because of this I seemed to just stand there for a minute shaking my hands in the air while this screeching sound seemed to just fall out of my mouth. I finally ran out with a bunch of squealing Im sorry's. From that point I preceded to the restroom where I threw off my coat and chucked the bible and started to cry while brushing off every part of me. I left everyone speechless until someone said it must of been a spider. Apparently everyone has been seeing these spiders crawling on the pews! UHHHHH I offered to buy and place the bombs in the church. I hope I can get this taken care of before next Sunday. If not I may have to play sick at home:)
Please understand that while this seems a little extreme I have a major and I mean MAJOR fear of spiders! My mom actually wanted to have me hypnotized when I was younger thinking it would help with this fear.

2 comments:

  1. In college, my roommate had a pet tarantula. I knew it was in her room, but never went in there, so I didn't worry about it too much. One night I came home and she had it out in the living room. I ran screaming from my building like I was on fire. That was pretty humiliating as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, people... as soon as Justina could walk, Carmell was having her kill spiders for her. Good story, Carmell!

    ReplyDelete

Anyone can post a comment!!!