When Justina was about 2 1/2 she approached me in the bathroom where I had some nice new underwear from Costco sitting on the counter. She said "mommy someday when I have a big butt can have these."
When she was 3 she sat in the back of the car and asked Paul and I something about idiots. We were a little confused as it didnt seem to make sense, finally we realized that she was asking us about Indians. Just so Im clear on this Paul and I have never called Indians idiots.
Mercy when asked what she wanted for dinner said, "hmmmm I want some King crab!". She has very expensive taste and usually orders shrimp when we go out:)
Thats all I can remember right now but whenever I remember those little jewels I will write them down for future reference:)
Kids are so funny. Usually those classic funny comments don't seem all that funny at the time. (Let me give you an example) On Thanksgiving Abby overhears only part of a conversation mom & I are having. Next thing I know she brings me this song book...opened to the song "Nobody Likes me" & says here you go Aunt Chica now you can learn all the words to your song :(
ReplyDelete