Friday, December 12, 2008

On our way home

We went to Anchorage on Tuesday and came home today. It was a pretty scary on the way up with snow and ice on the roads, it took about 4 and half hours. It is so crazy to have people pass you going 50 or 60 miles an hour! Anyways the way back was pretty awesome, there were a couple of slick spots but not to bad. We got to see these mountain goats right on the side of the road near Anchorage. There were about 6 or 7 of them trying to dig up some food I suppose. Then a ways further the sun was out and shining on all the gorgeous tall magnificent mountains.

I just drove through literly praising God for allowing me to see such awesome things. I also praise God we made it there and back safely. Paul just informed me that a little bit ago was a five car accident near Girdwood, which is about 35 miles from Anchorage and the highway is closed. I was just there about 3 hours ago. I have seen a lot of accidents since we have been here, cars literly upside down and in ditches. I am very thankful to be alive!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can post a comment!!!