Today the girls arose early to make Daddy a special breakfast, Breakfast in a Cup. This consisted of grits, ground sausage, scrambled eggs and cheese, mmmmmm. I never let them do anything in the kitchen so they were very excited. They did a great job and Paul loved it. Of course we had to add donuts for a breakfast desert. Happy Fathers Day Honey!
Not related to the picture above I have been meaning to share something Mercy said... We were talking about Papa (Pauls dad) in the car a few days back. We were talking about how nice it was to have him read stories to Mercy. I had said that Paul is a lot like his dad and Mercy in the back said "yeah but Papa doesnt pick his nose!". Paul did give me permission to share this:) That being said... Happy Fathers Day Walt!


I love Paul's smile here. And what good little helpers your kids are.
ReplyDelete