The girls are both doing gymnastics. Mercy is a Nazi gymnasts and in my opinion the best in her class. You can tell Justina is a ballerina though, everything she does she points her toes perfectly and has graceful fingers:) Not really suited for back hand springs but shes getting there. I may take her out as things are really starting to scare me. She went on the uneven bars for the first time the other day, yikes! They also go off a diving board doing flips in the air into a pit of soft blocks. Stillll... Its a little much for me:) Justina is doing well in school. I have not really started with Mercy yet. Its hard knowing that I have 12 years of school to do, why start early?
Paul is doing the same old thing "working". We have had very extreme driving conditions for the last week. It makes me very nervous when he has to go far. Today he is driving a couple hours away on wet ice. There has been many accidents here. Just yesterday near our road somebody went off the road and flipped their explorer. Not sure if they were ok, an ambulance had just arrived on the scene when we passed by. I have been trying to stay off the roads as much as possible! I wont say much more as he hates if I write anything about him without his approval:)
As for me, Im always trying to do something crazy. My new thing is training to do step aerobic instructing. The club was looking for instructors and I somehow stuck my name on the list, before I knew it one of the managers was telling all the other instructors that I was going to do a class. What she didnt know was that I was actually going to cross my name off of the list, but now if I dont do it I will look like a huge flake!!!! I actually dont do well at stepping, counting backwards and talking at the same time. But I will make a go at it I suppose! Paul is very supportive, so much so that he made me do it!
Just another thing to add to my list. Take care of the kids, do school, fix breakfast, lunch and dinner, dishes, laundry, scrub toilets, grocery shopping, pay bills, exercise, post on the blog etc... You know we really do EVERYTHING! Its a hard job being a homemaker! But very worth it:)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Anyone can post a comment!!!